Schedule of Events
- Monday, July 31: Practice Rounds all day.
- Tuesday, August 1: Round 1 – double shift, two tees.
- Wednesday, August 2: Round 2 – double shift, two tees.
- Thursday, August 3: Final Round – double shift, two tees. (Low scores will be paired in the morning shift).
Entry Priority in 2017
a. Exempt players*
b. The balance of the field will be filled by remaining professionals using following ranking priority**:
- Number of events (Sr. WA Open, Sr. Players’, Sr. OR Open, Sr. PGA***, WA Open, OR Open, Rosauers Open, NW Open, PPC) played in prior calendar year, January to December.
- Professionals with the same priority in “1”, by number of tournament rounds posted in the PNWPGA Handicap System.
- Professionals with the same priority after “1” and “2”, by date of the latest prior year score in PNWPGA Handicap System.
* The early deadline for category A is three weeks after entries have opened at 5:00 PM.
** All entrants will be on waiting list until the close of entries to ensure correct ranking, then confirmed according to priority.
*** Sr. PGA will count twice in this ranking list.
Championship: all competitors are competing in a 54-hole stroke play championship based on gross score.
Individual Net: there will be a limited Net purse based on a 54-hole score.
Professional Super Senior: all professionals 60 and over are competing in a 36-hole stroke play championship over the first two days of the Championship, based on gross score only. No double dipping.
Pro-Am: all competitors are competing in a concurrent 36-hole pro-am over the first two days of the championship. It is scored using two best balls of four, one gross and one net, at 90% handicap.
Wildhorse Resort & Casino and Wildhorse RV Park
72777 Hwy. 331
Pendleton, Oregon 97801
Phone: 800-654-WILD (9453)
Booking ID# 11470 Oregon Senior Open
Rates: (not including Room Tax)
- $70 Courtyard
- $107.96 Courtyard Jr. Suite
- $90 Tower
- $140.00 Tower 1 room suite
- $165.00 Tower 2 room suite
- $28.76 AMP RV Site
Release Date: July 07, 2017 3:00 PM
Since its induction in 1996, the Senior Oregon Open has grown to be the premier senior golf tournament in the Northwest. This event draws the best players ages 50 and over from all over the Pacific Northwest Section.
- 2016 Senior Oregon Open Invitational Final Round news
- 2015 Senior Oregon Open Invitational Final Round news
- 2014 Senior Oregon Open Invitational Final Round news
- 2013 Senior Oregon Open Invitational Final Round news
- 2012 Senior Oregon Open Invitational Final Round news
- 2011 Senior Oregon Open Invitational Final Round news
Past Champions and Results
“*” indicates won as amateur
|2013||Tim O’Neal *||133 (2 rounds)||results|