900 Country Club Pl
Supported by Srixon, Cleveland Golf and XXIO
Schedule of Events
- Monday, August 3: Round 1, 7:30 shotgun
- Monday, August 3: Round 2, 12:45 shotgun
You must be employed as an A-8 or as an Apprentice (including Apprentice Head Professional) as of July 26 to be eligible to play in the PNW National Car Rental Assistant PGA Professional Championship.
The top three finishers will advance directly to the 41st PGA Assistant Championship, held November 9-12, 2017 at PGA Golf Club – Wanamaker Course in Port St. Lucie, FL.
36 holes stroke play.
Conditions of Competition
The PGA of America has adopted the condition of competition for Grooves and/or Punch Marks at the Section level of the Pacific Northwest PGA Professional Championship. ALL PLAYERS MUST comply with this condition of competition.
Holiday Inn Portland South-Wilsonville
25425 SW 95th Ave
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Code : PGA
Rate: $109 + Tax (2 Double Beds)
Release Date: 7/16/17
The PNW PGA has been conducting the Assistant Championship since Fred Pelzer donated the trophy in 1965. The National Championship tradition began in 1976 to recognize the role of the Assistant PGA Professional and how important he or she may be in the success of a golf facility as well as our entire Association. They represent more than 10,000 men and women assistant professionals and registered apprentices nationwide.
- 2016 PNW Assistant PGA Championship Final Round news
- 2015 PNW Assistant PGA Championship Final Round news
- 2014 PNW Assistant PGA Championship Final Round news
- 2013 PNW Assistant PGA Championship Final Round news
- 2012 PNW Assistant PGA Championship Final Round news
Past Champions and Results