Sterling Cut Glass logoErlanger, KY – Sterling Cut Glass has officially moved and begun operations in its new headquarters located at 5020 Olympic Boulevard in Erlanger, KY 41018. Construction began on the new 56,000-square-foot building in September of 2014 following a ceremonial groundbreaking. Built on six acres of land purchased by Sterling, the land provides space for additional future expansion.

“The facility was designed to maximize efficiency of both the factory procedures of the production operation as well as our sales & administrative activities. We look forward to the way our new facility will enhance all that we can do for our customers.” J Brook Dyas, COO. Sterling creates custom engraved crystal and metal products for markets nation-wide. The company will run all of its business from the new headquarters.

Sterling Cut Glass was founded in 1902 atop Mt. Adams’ “Art Hill” in Cincinnati, Ohio. Sterling artisans specialized in the intricate hand cutting and polishing of the “Brilliant” period of American crystal. Today, Sterling continues to enhance the beauty of fine crystal with custom engraving, using the craftsmanship standards of our founders while always maintaining cutting edge technology. Our high level commitment to product design brings Sterling customers access to exclusive merchandise from the finest crystal makers in the world. Sterling is proud to be a licensee of the PGA Tour, the LPGA and the Kentucky Derby.

Media Contact: Lindsay Weisker, lweisker@sterlingcutglass.com, 859-283-2333 ext. 116