Pro online entry form | Pro entry form (pdf) | Amateur online entry form | Amateur entry form (pdf)
Washington Open Invitational: May 19-21, 2014 | Drive Fore the Cure NW Pro-Am: May 17-18
Course: Meridian Valley CC | Kent, WA
Entry Deadline: April 30
Host Professional: Greg Manley, PGA
- Drive Fore the Cure Northwest Pro-Am: Daily individual Professional prizes and shamble (best 2 of 5).
- Championship: 54 hole stroke play. No cut.
Schedule of Play
- Saturday, May 17 – Drive Fore the Cure Northwest Pro-Am Round 1 – 12:00 PM shotgun start
- Sunday, May 18 – Drive Fore the Cure Northwest Pro-Am Round 2 – 8:00 AM shotgun start
- Monday, May 19 – Championship Round 1
- Tuesday, May 20 – Championship Round 2
- Wednesday, May 21 – Final Round
Charity: Drive Fore the Cure Northwest
The 2014 Drive Fore the Cure Northwest Pro-Am benefits Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and Prostate Cancer research. For more information, please visit www.dftcnw.org.
Best Western Plus Peppertree Auburn Inn (www.peppertreeauburn.com)
401 8th St SW, Auburn, WA 98001
Release Date: April 16
Rate: $99.99 + tax for 1 King or 2 Queens
The Washington Open Invitational dates back to 1922. In that year, young Al Espinosa captured the crown at Yakima CC. Some big names have won this event over the years - including brothers Al and Emery Zimmerman, Chuck Congdon, Al Mengert, Senior Tour Player Rick Acton and PGA Tour Player Fred Couples. Read more…
- 2014 Washington Open Final Round news
- 2013 Washington Open Final Round news
- 2012 Washington Open Final Round news
Past Champions and Results
“*” indicates won as amateur
|2006||Josh Immordino *||217||results|
For complete list of champions and list of courses played, click here to visit the PNW PGA history project site.