The current MSR Cycle is effective June 16, 2015 – June 15, 2018
Members Affected: All PGA Members except classifications A-3, A-5, Retired Member and Life Member Retired
By logging into your PGA.org account at www.pga.org, you can view your current MSR Credit status. You can access your account by logging in with your PGA.org username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please use the “Forgot Username?” and “Not Yet Registered?” links. If your experience difficulty logging in, please contact the National PGA office at 1-800-474-2776 for assistance.
Rules and Regulations for the current Member Service Requirement, (MSR), as defined by the Membership Committee:
- One credit per hour of service or participation as defined by this chart.
- A Section may require that all Section and Chapter activities be approved in advance.
- Based on previously approved activities, established guidelines and Section recommendations, the National Office will approve the credits to be awarded for a certain activity. The Board of Control will determine the number of credits in all disputes and the Board of Directors reserves the right to make modifications to the requirements.
- A participant may receive compensation for an activity.
- Fifty-four (54) credits are required for a three-year cycle; at least 36 from PGA Meeting/PGA Education/Golf 2.0/Player Development.
- Members who have attained a combination of years of active membership and age which adds up to 90 or more before the start of the Professional Development Program Cycle (June 16, 2015), shall be required to earn 12 MSR credits from the Meeting/Education/Player Development category only.