PNW PGA “Stay Involved” Education with Monte Koch and Tim Fraley
I Successfully Remapped My Role 10 Years Ago: What’s Next?
with special guest will be Tim Fraley, PGA – Director of Player Development and Member Engagement at Awbrey Glen Golf Club (Bend, OR)
This webinar will be held via Google Meet. Receive 1 PGA Required PDR or 1/2 AMP Education Credit for attending.
- “Where TF was at as an HP at AGGC” in 2013 and how that drove him to connect with Monte for Career Coaching
- Process of initiating a “change” or a “remapping of Tim’s role” at AGGC
- Recap the 12-18 months: early wins, accomplishments and early obstacles/hurdles
- Recap the years 2-8: sustaining wins, building a team, accomplishments and obstacles/hurdles that may have hindered success
- Recap of years 9-10+: what is going well, what is the new direction, how are you gaining buy-in and continuing your success?
- What’s next?