Registration is now open for the 2023 Sweet 16 Education Seminars. We encourage you to attend this popular event, held February 20-21 at the Coeur d’Alene Golf & Spa Resort .
Earn up to 16 PGA PDR’s/AMP Education credit for Associates!
- “Application of Technology Where it Matters” with Michael Neff, PGA
- “Orange Whip: Swing Better, Move Better, Play Better” with Birk Nelson, PGA
- “Club Fitting: Best Practices for the Optimal Driver and Irons” with John McKinley, PGA
- “Winning Decade Golf at Your Facility” with Michael O’Donnell, PGA
- “Meaningful Mentoring for Assistants and the Leaders” with Monte Koch, PGA
- “Leveraging PGA.coach to Build Your Coaching Income” with Patrick Oropallo, PGA
Additionally, join an interactive panel discussion on “Best Practices – Prepping Juniors for College Level Golf” led by Monte Koch, with panelists David Nuhn, Lisa Johnson, Jason Aichele, Michael O’Donnell.
Continental breakfast and lunch are served both days. Join us for the cocktail hour on Monday, February 20 from 5:30 – 6:30 PM (hosted for hotel guests only).
Different accommodation packages at the beautiful Coeur d’Alene Resort are available – see flyer for details.
Sponsored by Pacific Golf & Turf, EZ-GO, and ForesightSports