Schedule of Events
- January 12: Depart Portland or Seattle on Alaska Airlines/Hawaiian Airlines * to Kona; welcome cocktails & dinner
- January 13: Briefing breakfast
- January 14: 1st round of tournament, Mauna Lani South Course
- January 15: Free day for practice, leisure, or enjoying the island
- January 16: 2nd round of tournament, Mauna Lani North Course
- January 17: 3rd round of tournament, Mauna Lani South Course; optional Ladies’ Tournament
- January 18: Farewell cocktails and awards dinner
- January 19: Departure
We use a fun format, with daily prizes (net and gross) for amateurs, professionals and teams. Overall tournament winners are based on best 2 out of 3 rounds.
Each Pro-Am Entry Includes
- 7 nights ocean-view room, including tax, porterage
- Green fees and shared (1/2) electric golf cart for 3 rounds of golf.
- Welcome cocktails and dinner on evening of January 12.
- Briefing breakfast on morning of January 13.
- Awards cocktails and dinner on last evening, January 18.
The Hawai’i Winter Pro-Am began in 1976 and has taken place every year since then. Over the years, many beautiful courses have hosted this tournament including Wailea GC, Waikoloa, Kaaanapali, Poipu Bay GC and Mauna Lani.
Past Team Champions and Results
|2016||Rick Larson, Matt Hartill, Jamie Kessler, Leann Richardson, Rick Richardson||results||news|
|2015||Mike Toll, Ken McCollim, Greg Zevely, Dennis Maples, James Postma||results||news|
|2014||Carol Brogan, Chuck Gorecki, Steve Gorecki, Steve Elliott, Polly Elliott||results||news|
|2013||Norm Blandel, Jim Jenkins, Mandy Jenkins, Mike Naumes, Al Taylor||results||news|
|2012||Dan Porter, Peter Leichtnam, William Nelson, Ryan Olson, Wendell Olson||results||news|
|2011||Ray Comella, Sam Bars, Kent Brook, J.D. Hill, Rick Rooney||results|
|2010||Cory Pickeral, Richard Kadel, Bill McConnell, Keith Olson, Mike Stringfellow||results|
|2009||Jason Aichele, Jesse Van Schoiack, Gregory Smith, Wayne Banko, Akira Nozaka||results|