team online entry form | team entry form (pdf) | tee-times | results
Date: October 2-3, 2014
Entry Available: August 13
Early Entry Deadline: August 20
Entry Deadline: September 3
Course: Circling Raven GC
Location: Worley, ID
Sponsored by: Haas-Jordan, Golf Buddy
Supporting Sponsor: Pacific Golf & Turf
Host Professional: Tom Davidson, PGA and Tony Cuchessi, PGA
Four ball (scratch)
Schedule of Play
Thursday, October 2 – Round 1
Friday, October 2 -Round 2
1. Exempt Players: Eligible host club professionals and past team champions. Past team champions must enter with same partner to receive exemption.
2. Seventy percent of the field is reserved for players who have participated in 4 or more Section events played since the close of entries for this event the previous year. Priority within this category is based on receipt of entry and will expire seven days after entries open*. Click here to view list.
3. The balance of the field is based on receipt of entry.
*The early deadline for the second category is Wednesday, August 20 at 5:00 pm.
Coeur D’Alene Resort at Circling Raven
37914 South Nukwalqw
Worley, Idaho 83876
Call by September 27 to get rates of $119.95 (plus 7% tribal tax per night).
Group name “PNW PGA Sectional”
- 2013: Corey Prugh & Reid Hatley – 126
- 2012: Luke Baker & Jim Bob Coleman – 131
- 2011: Brian Thornton & Todd Densley – 131
- 2010: Josh Immordino & Derek Berg
- 2009 Justin St. Clair & Chris Polski
- 2008 Tom Sovay & Derek Berg
- 2007 Reid Hatley & Darren Titus
- 2006 Jeff Coston & Zack Shriver
- 2005 Ryan Benzel & Jack Lamey
- 2004 Ryan Benzel & Jack Lamey
- 2003 Chuck Milne & Jamie Kirkebo
- 2002 Jeff Coston & Reid Rader
- 2001 Jeff Marsh & George White
- 2000 Chuck Milne & Jamie Kirkebo
For the complete list of PNW Pro-Am champions, click here to visit the PNW PGA historical site.
The Pacific Northwest Professional-Amateur Championship started when a young head professional named John Junor and his amateur partner won back to back titles at the magnificent Seattle Golf Club in 1924 and 1926 (no championship in 1925). Professional Walter Pursey and amateur Harry Givan topped Junor in the late 30’s with a three-peat victory at Seattle GC twice and Alderwood GC once. As the years went on, many great players etched their names into the record books as champions of this event. Long time professional Don Bies and his partners have seen numerous championships winning three of them in 1961 at Glendale CC, 1964 at Seattle GC, and in 1966 at Yakima CC. Other greats such as Bunny Mason (1963) and Jerry Mowlds (1969, 1978) have all had their share of the title.